Who created bubble gum strain?
Bubble Gum was originally developed by growers in Indiana and has been winning awards since 1994. Bubble Gum is easy to grow and has a flowering time of 7-9 weeks. Bubble Gum is a classic hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Indiana Bubble Gum with an unknown indica strain. marked by sweet and fruity flavors.
What is the most unhealthy food to eat?
20 Foods That Are Bad for Your Health
- Sugary drinks. Added sugar is one of the worst ingredients in the modern diet.
- Most pizzas. Pizza is one of the world’s most popular junk foods.
- White bread.
- Most fruit juices.
- Sweetened breakfast cereals.
- Fried, grilled, or broiled food.
- Pastries, cookies, and cakes.
- French fries and potato chips.
Are eggs bad for gut?
Due to their sulphur content, eggs can contribute to intestinal gas for some individuals, but they are beneficial for other digestive symptoms. When experiencing acute diarrhea, eggs are a more tolerable protein option than beans, nuts, or fried meat.
How can I clean my gut naturally?
7 Ways to do a natural colon cleanse at home
- Water flush. Drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated is a great way to regulate digestion.
- Saltwater flush. You can also try a saltwater flush.
- High-fiber diet.
- Juices and smoothies.
- More resistant starches.
- Herbal teas.
What vegetables should you never eat?
Nightshade vegetables, like peppers, potatoes, and eggplant, are are controversial, because many claim they can cause inflammation, according to Cynthia Sass, a registered dietician. This can lead to some pretty serious complications down the line: heart disease, cancer, and diabetes, to name a few.
What vegetable does Dr Oz say not to eat?
This is especially true when you’re flying. According to Dr. Oz, beans, lentils and cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, etc.) are the foods you’ll want to avoid before air travel.
What vegetable literally destroys your insides?
Potatoes. Due to their high lectin content, excessive potato consumption could lead to digestive difficulties. Despite being a good source of vitamins and minerals, potatoes are actually one of the most problematic lectin-containing foods.
What fruits should be avoided?
Fruits you should avoid if you are trying to lose weight
- Avocado. Any high-calorie fruit should be consumed less.
- Grapes. While they are great for overall health, grapes are loaded with sugar and fats, which makes them the wrong fruit to eat while on a strict weight loss diet.
- Dry fruits.
What are the 3 health foods you should never eat?
Refined grains have pretty much had any nutrients processed out of them. Without the fiber, they are digested and enter the bloodstream rapidly, causing that familiar spike in blood sugar and fat-storing insulin….AVOID: Refined Grains
- White flour.
- Baked goods.
- Snack goods.
- Breakfast cereals.