What is a genius level IQ?
An IQ score over 140 indicates that you’re a genius or nearly a genius, while 120 – 140 is classed as “very superior intelligence”. 110 – 119 is “superior intelligence”, while 90 – 109 is “normal or average intelligence”.
What country has the highest IQ?
What is the average IQ of America?
Most people (about 68 percent) have an IQ between 85 and 115. Only a small fraction of people have a very low IQ (below 70) or a very high IQ (above 130). The average IQ in the United States is 98.
What is the smartest state?
According to the report, these states are home to the most intelligent people in America:
- Minnesota. Adults with bachelor’s degrees: 23.5%
- Oregon. Adults with bachelor’s degrees: 21%
- Wisconsin. Adults with bachelor’s degrees: 19.8%
- Kansas. Adults with bachelor’s degrees: 21.2%
- North Carolina.
What is the richest state in the union?
These states are the wealthiest in the country:
- New Hampshire.
- California. Median household income: $80,440.
- Hawaii. Median household income: $83,102.
- New Jersey. Median household income: $85,751.
- Massachusetts. Median household income: $85,843.
- Maryland. Median household income: $86,738.
What states have the happiest residents?
|Overall Rank (1 = Happiest)||State||Total Score|
Is Nebraska a poor state?
Nebraska is the thirty-third richest state in the United States of America, with a per capita income of $19,613 (2000).
What state is the poorest in the US?
States, federal district, and territories
|Rank||State||Supplemental Poverty Measure (2017–2019 average) (Geographically Adjusted)|
Is Ohio a rich or poor state?
From the 2021 edition of Rich States, Poor States….Current Economic Outlook Ranks (2021 Edition)
What is considered low income in Nebraska?
Low income is defined as having a household income that is 60% or less of the area median gross income, adjusted for household size. For example, to qualify as low income for a family of four, the household income would be $48,240 or less.