What strain is cookies Blanco?
Cookies, also known more commonly as “ Girl Scout Cookies,” is an indica dominant hybrid (60% indica/40% sativa) strain created through a three-way cross of the potent OG Kush X Durban Poison X Cherry Kush strains. Michael Blanco is the youngest son of the “Cocaine Godmother” Griselda Blanco.
What is the root cause of anxiety?
Stress from a personal relationship, job, school, or financial predicament can contribute greatly to anxiety disorders. Even low oxygen levels in high-altitude areas can add to anxiety symptoms. Genetics: People who have family members with an anxiety disorder are more likely to have one themselves.
How do I get better mentally?
How to look after your mental health
- Talk about your feelings. Talking about your feelings can help you stay in good mental health and deal with times when you feel troubled.
- Keep active.
- Eat well.
- Drink sensibly.
- Keep in touch.
- Ask for help.
- Take a break.
- Do something you’re good at.
What are 3 signs of poor mental health?
- Feeling sad or down.
- Confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate.
- Excessive fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt.
- Extreme mood changes of highs and lows.
- Withdrawal from friends and activities.
- Significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping.
What foods improve mental health?
To boost your mental health, focus on eating plenty of fruits and vegetables along with foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon. Dark green leafy vegetables in particular are brain protective. Nuts, seeds and legumes, such as beans and lentils, are also excellent brain foods.
How do you heal emotionally?
What really helps us reduce our sadness, anxiety, and other emotional distress?
- Be yourself. You must be yourself.
- Invent yourself. You come with attributes, capacities and proclivities and you are molded in a certain environment.
- Love and be loved.
- Get a grip on your mind.
- Forget the past.
- Flip the anxiety switch off.