What is the number 1 cereal in America?
General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios was the best-selling ready-to-eat cereal brand in the United States in 2019. Honey Nut Cheerios generated 481 million dollars in sales in that year.
What is the least healthy cereal?
The lowest-ranked cereals for health include:
- Post Summer Berry Pebbles.
- General Mills Chocolate Lucky Charms.
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cocoa Krispies.
- General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Frosted Toast Crunch.
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes.
- Quaker Honey Graham Oh’s.
- Kellogg’s Granola Low-fat Granola Multigrain with Raisins.
What is the best cereal for weight loss?
11 Healthy Cereals You Should Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight
- Special K Protein Plus. scorpiosunshine. 1,829 followers.
- Cheerios Protein. mrsmichelletill. 2,702 followers.
- BearNaked Honey Almond. bearnakedgranola. 16.5K followers.
- Cinnamon Harvest Whole Wheat Biscuits. thesunlitskillet. 166 followers.
- Fiber One. fiberone.
Why is cereal so expensive?
Specifically, grain/commodity prices have increased recently because of a variety of fiscal and agricultural policies. However, price discrimination is huge in cereal. There is also price discrimination by brand/packaging – Malt-O-Meal bags of cereal are often much cheaper, for comparable quality.
What is the rarest cereal?
10 Most Expensive Cereals Ever Made
- 1 New Kids on the Block cereal (???)
- 2 Great Illinois Corn Flake ($200,000)
- 3 1975 General Mills Fruit Brute Monster ($7,900)
- 4 1974 General Mills Mr.
- 5 Kellog’s Super Mario Cereal Limited Edition Nintendo Amiibo ($5,000)
- 6 1951 Wheaties Complete Box With Ted Williams ($2,500)
What is the most expensive cereal?
Most Valuable Cereal: $1,350 If $1,350 sounds like a lot to pay for even the most specifically shaped corn flake, consider that it almost went for $200,000. Their initial auction was pulled by eBay for violating its food policies.
What country eats the most cereal?
Is Cereal an American thing?
An American invention, breakfast cereal began as a digestive aid, acquired religious overtones, became a sugary snack and now toggles between health food and sweet indulgence. John Harvey Kellogg, a surgeon who ran a health spa in Michigan, later made a version and named it granola.
Is cereal OK to eat for dinner?
Cereal. This is most people’s go-to food when they can’t sleep. Not all cereals are bad choices at night, but if you’re eating a high-sugar, low-fiber one, then you’re wreaking havoc with your blood sugar.
Who is the largest cereal company?