What is a tangie?
What is a tangie?
A tangie (or tongie) is a shape-shifting sea spirit in the folklore of the Orkney and Shetland Islands in the British Isles. A sea horse or merman, it takes on the appearance of either a horse or an aged man. The tangie he rode gave him supernatural assistance when he raided and harassed surrounding crofts.
What terpenes are in tangie?
- Myrcene. 42.2%
- Beta-Caryophyllene. 22.3%
- Alpha-Pinene. 12.5%
- Humulene. 6.6%
- Beta-Pinene. 6%
- Limonene. 4.3%
- Linalool. 2%
- Phytol. 1.2%
What do Sardinians eat for breakfast?
Breakfast in the blue zones looks vastly different than the standard American breakfast of eggs and bacon. Beans are a common breakfast staple in Costa Rica, while miso soup and rice are popular in Okinawa. In Loma Linda, centenarians often eat a hearty breakfast of oatmeal or a somewhat non-traditional tofu scramble.
What do Germans eat for breakfast?
Breakfast. Breakfast in Germany is called Frühstück and almost always includes a hot drink such as tea or coffee. Breakfasts in Germany tend to be fairly hearty and often start with some bread or rolls which are served with spreads such as butter, jam, and marmalade.
What is a famous Mexican drink?
What drinks go with Mexican?
6 of the best drinks to pair with tacos
- Beer. Lager would be the usual go-to but Breddos has their own full-flavoured 5.4% version, Zirkus from Magic Rock, which they describe as a ‘tropical lager’.
- Margaritas. You can’t beat the classic kind in my book.
- Aguas frescas.
- Sauvignon Blanc.
- Dry rosé
What are the best Mexican drinks?
We’ve rounded up our best Mexican drink recipes here.
- Coconut Horchata.
- Cilantro, Chile, and Pineapple Sangrita.
- Tomato and Orange Sangrita.
- Sweet Hibiscus Drink (Agua de Jamaica)
- Blackberry Masa Drink (Atole de Mora Negra)
- Tequila Old Fashioned.
- Kentucky Club Margarita.
- Picante de la Casa.