What does cushy mean in slang?
Informal. involving little effort for ample rewards; easy and profitable: a cushy job. soft and comfortable; cushiony: a cushy chair.
What does cushy mean in British slang?
(= an easy job or situation)
What is a cushy job?
A job that is easy, stress-free, and/or very well paid.
What does conshy mean?
Something that is rough and tough
What is key key?
A kiki is a social gathering, usually for the purpose of casually “kicking back,” gossiping, and sharing stories. It is historically connected to LGBTQ communities. If you were looking for the Kiki Challenge you’re in the wrong place.
What is the laziest job in the world?
If You Think You’re Lazy Then These 15 Jobs Are Perfect For You
- Professional foreigner. If you can suit up well and shake hands firmly, then you could get employed in China.
- Professional cuddler.
- Hotel sleep tester.
- Beer taster.
- Video game tester.
- Sleep study participant.
- Movie extra.
- Dog walker.
What are the easiest jobs that pay the most?
Top 18 Highest Paying Easy Jobs
- House Sitter. If you’re looking for easy high paying jobs, don’t discount house sitter.
- Personal Trainer.
- Flight Attendant.
- Dog Walker.
- Toll Booth Attendant.
- Massage Therapist.
What are the most overpaid jobs?
Notoriously Overpaid Jobs
- Anesthesiologist — $269,600/$129.62 per Hour.
- Orthodontist — $228,780/$109.99 per Hour.
- Physicians and Surgeons — $210,170/$101.04 per Hour.
- Psychiatrists — $200,220/$96.26 per Hour.
- CEOs — $194,350/$93.44 per Hour.
- Dentist — $178,670/$85.90 per Hour.
- Congressional Representative — $174,000/$83.65 per Hour.
What are the most useless jobs?
The Most Useless and Ridiculous Jobs of the World
- Restroom Attendant.
- Subway Pusher.
- Chief Information Officer.
- Parking Attendant.
- ATM Guard.
- Lifeguard at the Swimming Olympics.
- Pet Psychic.
- Chief Ethics Officer.
What is the lowest paying job?
Lowest-Paying Jobs In America 2020
- Dishwashers; $23.6K median annual income.
- Restaurant Hosts and Hostesses; $23.7K median annual income.
- Fast Food Workers; $24K median annual income.
- Laundry Dry-Cleaning Workers; $25.5K median annual income.
- Maids; $25.5K median annual income.
- Childcare Workers; $25.7K median annual income.
What is the least stressful career?
These are some of the least-stressful jobs:
- Web developer.
- Medical records technician.
- Massage therapist.
- Solar photovoltaic installer.
- Wind turbine technician.
What is a fun job that pays well?
Here are 25 fun and low-stress career paths to consider.
- Audiologist. Average Annual Salary: $77,420.
- Art Director. Average Annual Salary: $101,990.
- Dental Hygienist. Average Annual Salary: $72,720.
- Geologist. Average Annual Salary: $106,900.
- Food Technologist.
- Technical Writer.
What jobs pay 50k a year without degree?
What Is the Highest-Paying Job Without a Degree?
- Commercial Pilots: $121,430.
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers: $94,560.
- First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives: $91,090.
- Power Plant Operators, Distributors, and Dispatchers: $85,950.
- Elevator and Escalator Installers and Repairers: $84,990.
What jobs make 60k a year?
20 Jobs Where You Can Make $60,000 Out of College
- Public Relations Specialist. Median annual salary in 2018: $60,000.
- Respiratory Therapist. Median annual salary in 2018: $60,280.
- High School Teacher.
- Human Resources Specialist.
- Conservation Scientist or Forester.
- Film and Video Editor.
- Compensation, Benefits and Job Analysis Specialist.
- Market Research Analyst.
What jobs pay 60000 a year without a degree?
Here are 35 high paying jobs without degrees you can attain.
- Air-traffic controllers.
- Radiation therapists.
- Elevator installers and repairers.
- Nuclear reactor operators.
- Detectives and criminal investigators.
- Commercial pilots.
- Power distributors and dispatchers.
- Dental hygienists.
What jobs pay 50 60k a year?
Here’s a list of jobs that pay more than $50k per year on average:
- Executive assistant.
- Warehouse training manager.
- Sales representative.
- Equipment service manager.
- Truck driver.
- Construction superintendent.
- Police officer.
How can I make 100k without a degree?
Six-Figure Jobs That Don’t Require a College Degree
- Air Traffic Controller. Median Salary: $124,540.
- Real Estate Broker. Median Salary: $79,340.
- Construction Manager. Median Salary: $91,370.
- Radiation Therapist.
- Commercial Pilot.
- Funeral Services Manager.
- Detectives and Criminal Investigators.
- Nuclear Power Reactor Operator.
What jobs pay 200k a year?
- Anesthesiologist. Doctors who administer anesthesia earn a whopping $246,320, on average — the highest wage listed in the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) database.
- Nurse anesthetist.
- Chief executive.
- Marketing manager.
- Computer and information systems manager.
What jobs pay $300000 a year?
If you want to earn a high salary, look at some of the jobs that pay $300,000 a year to the top earners.
- Chief executive officer (CEO)
- Chief financial officer (CFO)
- Principal software architect.
- Obstetrics and gynecology physician.
- Emergency medicine physician.