Why is top shelf so expensive?
Indoor buds are almost always going to be what your top shelf will consist of. Growing buds indoor costs a lot more money then outdoor grown. Thats why they cost more.
How do you grow a top shelf?
Potent, top-shelf bud requires these 5 things:
- Good genes (Get good seeds)
- High Light Intensity (More light is better for your plants)
- Harvesting at the right time (You only get one chance; patience is key!)
- Slow Drying (The slower you dry your bud, the better)
How can I make my plants grow faster and bigger?
Water, air, light, soil nutrients, and the correct temperature for the right plants are the most basic factors to make a plant grow faster and bigger….Liquid fertilizers come in granular and powdered form.
- Carbonated water. Carbonated water induces plant growth as the bubbles are carbon dioxide.
- Fish emulsion.
- Green tea.
How many days should I flush my plant?
It’s generally recommended to flush plants for a few days to 2 weeks. I think this is a pretty good standard to go by. Unless you’re growing in amended super soil, flushing for longer than 2 weeks without nutrients is likely to stunt growth of the buds, which we don’t want in the flowering stage!
What does DEPS mean?
Can I leave my grow light on 24 hours?
A: In general, you should not leave grow lights on 24/7. Plants need a light-dark cycle to develop properly. It’s believed that they truly do “rest” during periods of darkness, and probably use this time to move nutrients into their extremities while taking a break from growing.
What is the strongest Autoflower?
Fat Banana is a super aromatic RQS strain that produces big, dense, and resinous buds. Fat Banana Automatic is her autoflowering cousin. Indica-dominant, fast-flowering, and capable of producing up to 22% THC, Fat Banana Automatic has to be one of the most potent autoflowers available today.
Can you give Autoflowers too much light?
1) Autoflower are a C3 plant which means they uptake co2 during light hours. Therefore, you can run 24 hours a day and increase yields. auto flower don’t rely on light times, so going to 12/12 will still allow the bud to grow.. wont change it.
Can you have too much light in a grow room?
Although too much light can impede plant growth, it’s also a fairly easy problem to fix. Experts recommend 100 watts of light for a 2 foot by 2 foot grow area, up to 1,000 watts for an 8 foot by 8 foot area.
How do you tell if grow light is too close?
The first signs look like thin outlines on the outside of the leaves, so if you catch this quickly you will have a chance to avoid further damage. If some of the leaves start curling up, it might also be a sign that the plant is too close to the light. Good ventilation usually also helps with this issue.