What is a drug called Kush?
Kush is a strain of Cannabis indica. The origins of Kush Cannabis are from landrace plants mainly in Afghanistan, Northern Pakistan and North-Western India with the name coming from the Hindu Kush mountain range.
What’s the best Kush in the world?
Here are seven of the best Kush strains for anyone seeking a little taste of history.
- Afghan Kush.
- Hindu Kush.
- Purple Kush.
- OG Kush.
- Bubba Kush.
- Banana Kush.
- Master Kush.
What are the side effect of CBD gummies?
CBD use also carries some risks. Though it’s often well-tolerated, CBD can cause side effects, such as dry mouth, diarrhea, reduced appetite, drowsiness and fatigue. CBD can also interact with other medications you’re taking, such as blood thinners.
Which CBD oil is best for high blood pressure?
According to an article in JCI Insight , CBD may reduce high blood pressure and the blood pressure response to stress….The best CBD oils and tinctures
- Charlotte’s Web CBD oil.
- Spruce CBD oil.
- Receptra Naturals CBD tincture.
- Sisters of the Valley CBD infused oil.
- Eureka effects tincture.
- CBDPure CBD oil.
Can CBD lower cholesterol?
CBD has been shown to improve cholesterol through its ability to regulate lipid uptake and blood pressure.
What is the best painkiller for joint pain?
Over-the-counter pain medications, such as acetaminophen (Tylenol, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) or naproxen sodium (Aleve) can help relieve occasional pain triggered by activity your muscles and joints aren’t used to — such as gardening after a winter indoors.
Does turmeric help arthritis?
Historically, traditional Indian medical practitioners used turmeric for healing. Modern research also suggests that curcumin, the active chemical in turmeric, may have beneficial properties for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) symptoms. Curcumin is shown to be: anti-inflammatory.
What is the best thing to take for arthritis pain?
NSAIDs you rub on your skin, such as diclofenac cream, also work well for hand and knee arthritis and are less likely to cause side effects than pills that you swallow. Another type of NSAID is celecoxib (Celebrex). It relieves pain as well as other NSAIDs and also lowers inflammation.
What are the 5 worst foods to eat if you have arthritis?
Here are 8 foods and beverages to avoid if you have arthritis.
- Added sugars. You should limit your sugar intake no matter what, but especially if you have arthritis.
- Processed and red meats.
- Gluten-containing foods.
- Highly processed foods.
- Certain vegetable oils.
- Foods high in salt.
- Foods high in AGEs.
What is the strongest natural anti-inflammatory?
6 Supplements That Fight Inflammation
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid. Alpha-lipoic acid is a fatty acid made by your body.
- Curcumin. Curcumin is a component of the spice turmeric.
- Fish Oil. Fish oil supplements contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are vital to good health.
Is coffee good for arthritis?
The link between coffee and increased risk of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoporosis is debatable. Some studies say coffee increases the risk, while others do not. Tips: In general, the best rule of thumb is to drink coffee in moderation – no more than one or two cups of coffee a day.
What is the best vitamin for arthritis?
Top 4 Supplements to Treat Arthritis Pain
- Curcumin (from turmeric root) Evidence suggests the turmeric root has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin D. If you have arthritis pain or are at high risk for arthritis, your doctor may recommend a vitamin D supplement.
- Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate.
What are the worst foods to eat if you have arthritis?
In the Kitchen with Arthritis: Foods to Avoid
- Processed foods. Avoid processed foods, such as baked goods and prepackaged meals and snacks.
- Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Sugar and certain sugar alternatives.
- Red meat and fried foods.
- Refined carbohydrates.
- Cheese and high-fat dairy.
What fruit is good for arthritis?
Best Fruits for Arthritis
- Fruit Basics. All fruits have health benefits, but some have more disease-fighting properties than others.
- Tart cherries. Tart cherries get their dark red color and many of their powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits from the flavonoid anthocyanin.
- Red Raspberries.