How can you tell a real jungle boy?
The easiest way to identify Fake Jungle Boys is with CannVerify. If your package doesn’t have this sticker at all, than it’s a fake. This is the simplest way to tell if your packaging is authentic or not. Recently, since April of 2019, Jungle Boys decided to put a CannVerify seal sticker on all of their products.
How much is an eighth of jungle boys worth?
Grams are $10, eighths are $30, and an ounce is $240.
What are the best jungle boys strains?
Jungle Boys Flower, Ranked
- Topanga Canyon.
- High Octane OG.
- Pros: This indica-heavy hybrid is perfect for winding down at the end of a long day. It’s also a reliable hangover remedy if your day is already shot and you just want some relief.
- White Durban.
- Divorce Cake.
- Mimosa #26.
- Strawberry Shortcake.
What strains do jungle boys have?
- Jungle Boys: Frosted Jungle #9 Preroll (Medicinal)
- Jungle Boys: Kush Sorbet #30 Preroll (Medicinal)
- Jungle Boys: Space Center #17 Preroll (Medicinal)
- Jungle Boys: Fuji OG #4 Preroll (Medicinal)
- Jungle Boys: Florida Sunrise #22 Preroll (Medicinal)
- Jungle Boys: Kush Sorbet #30 Preroll (Recreational)
What is a jungle boy?
Jungle Boys is a group of LA-based growers who are cultivating cannabis while spreading knowledge and insight within the community since 2006.
What strain is jungle mints?
Jungle Mints, a hybrid cross containing Durban Poison and OG Kush genetics, is a phenotype of the legendary GSC strain. Dark green and royal purple hues peek through a heavy coat of crystals, with a sweet minty smell that gives a full explanation of this strain’s name.
What does WIFI OG smell like?
White Fire OG (also known as WiFi OG or simply WiFi) is a hybrid marijuana strain known for its uplifting and cerebral effects. White Fire OG is made by crossing Fire OG and The White. This strain features notable aromas that are sour and earthy.